Communities in DSpace
Select a community to browse its collections.
Augusta University’s alumni magazine to connect the university with alumni, friends, the state and the world.
Cyber Augusta explores Augusta and Georgia’s pivotal role in the growing U.S. and global cyber industry.
The Intercom was the faculty-staff newsletter of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from July 1970 to December 1979.
MCG Medicine is produced biannually by the Medical College of Georgia Communications Office.
The MCG News Columns was the faculty-staff newsletter of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from January 1980 to November 1980.
The Medical College of Georgia Today, was a campus publication for alumni, faculty and friends.
The Medical College of Georgia Tomorrow was produced annually by the MCG Division of Strategic Support.
R&D, Augusta University’s research and discovery magazine, is produced annually.
The Word of Mouth magazine features the College of Dental Medicine was published four times a year.
This collection contains digitized copies of the campus newspaper of the Augusta University legacy institution Medical College of Georgia.
Papers, articles and presentations documenting the strategies, tactics, and lessons learned through the integration/consolidation process that created GRU: July 2010-present.
A Newsletter from the Office of the Vice Provost for Instruction from the departments within the Division of Instruction and Innovation.
Digitized items of former Health Sciences Campus publications including the 19th century "Southern Medical and Surgical Journal"
The collection is comprised of digital images taken of the anatomical models and biospecimens retained in the Historical Collections and Archives.
Annual Reports of the University Hospital from 1922-1948.
This collection consists of letters and handwritten speeches presented at the meetings of the Augusta Library and Medical Society and the revised constitution of the Society in the 1870s. Medical College of Georgia faculty were prominent members of the Society.
This collection contains images documenting the history of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus.
The Historical Manuscripts collection contains handwritten items from the 19th Century related to the history of the Medical College of Georgia.
This collection contains digitized copies of the course catalogs of the Augusta University legacy institution Medical College of Georgia. The majority of the catalogs date from 1911 to the 2008-2009 school year.
Medical Artifacts is a collection of various instruments and equipment dating from the late 19th century to the middle 20th century.
The Pharmacy Collection consists of various pharmaceuticals and related paraphernalia dating from the late 19th century to the early 20th century.
The Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996.
This collection consists of the transcribed minutes of the Medical College of Georgia faculty and board of trustees taken from the original handwritten meeting minutes.
Presentations given by the faculty and staff of Augusta University's Division of Institutional Effectiveness
This new department encompasses the following past-named departments: Clinical and Digital Health Sciences. Previously submitted works in these departments have been migrated to this sub-community.
Where Technology Meets Humanities
at the Department of Population Health Sciences
One-day symposium hosted by Greenblatt Library in collaboration with the College of Nursing, Georgia Cancer Center, and Office of the Senior VP for Research
One-day symposium on March 19, 2019 hosted by Greenblatt Library in collaboration with the College of Nursing, Georgia Cancer Center, and Office of the Senior VP for Research
Medical Humanities Journal of the Medical College of Georgia
Soma Mukhopadhyay, PhD (Augusta University) and Lisa Ruggiero Wagner, PhD (Clemson University)